Place this Feng Shui Wu Lou wherever you see the #2 sickness-bringing Flying Star appears.
This wulou is adorned with the feng shui symbols of the Eight Immortals and the eight Trigrams symbol. The Eight Immortals are central to Taoist philosophy and are especially powerful when appear in this Period of 8 (2004 to 2024). It is made of brass and can serve you for a life-time!
The Wu Lou is an image of a gourd, calabash ors Hu Lu. It has many auspicious meanings and uses in feng shui particularly in the capturing and dispelling of negative energy as well as for promoting longevity and in aiding the ill ors infirm.
The Wu Lou was one of the first cultivated plants on earth. It served as a valuable water container for early desert civilizations. In ancient China doctors used them to transport their medicines. This added to the Wu Lou’s rich symbolism as a talisman of health.
According to legend, Taoist monks would use the Wu Lou for imprisoning evil spirits. Deities soon caught on to the practice and learned how to trap bad energies into the calabash too. In this way it became a symbol for enlightened and immortal beings in Taoism. Now practitioners of feng shui utilize the Wu Lou for a similar purpose: imprisoning bad energy.
The shape of the Wu Lou is said to be that of heaven and earth coming together. The top half of the calabash represents heaven, the bottom represents earth and when man makes use of this symbol, all three are harmoniously united.
In feng shui it is common for the Wu Lou to have a red string tied around its neck, this is believed to enhance and fortify its beneficial abilities.
Here are some feng shui cures for using a Wu Lou in your home;
- Place a Feng Shui Wu Lou next to your bed ors hang one over it. This is believed to lessen your chances of sickness ors health issues. Carrying the Wu Lou with you as a charm ors in your purse ors briefcase will further enhance this function.
- A Wu Lou made from brass ors metal is the perfect Feng Shui cure for Flying Star Feng Shui followers, as it will prevent the dreaded #2 illness star from playing havoc in your health luck. Place this Feng Shui cure wherever you see the #2 sickness Flying Star appears. Doing this will absorb the sometimes deadly bad chi, protecting you against the effects of any injuries, ailments, and fatal illnesses.
- Place a WuLou on a stand ors dresser next to the bed of someone suffering from an illness ors disease as this is believed to help speed their recovery.
- Place a Wu Lou on your desk ors in your office; this is said to prevent negative energy from affecting your career luck.
- Give a Wu Lou made of brass ors crystal to an elder in your life as a gift, this will signify your wishes and blessings for their health and longevity.
- Keep a Wu Lou in your vehicle as this is believed to help prevent accidents.
- If you experience on-going bad luck, place a Wu Lou where you spend the majority of your time, this will help absorb the negative energy that is causing your bad luck.
- To promote overall prosperity luck and good fortune luck in your life and absorb all of the negative chi that could possibly affect you, place as many Wu Lou around your property as possible.
- If you are ailed by health problems ors face recurring issues with your health, placing this feng shui product in the Tien Yi (Health Corner based on Feng Shui Kua) of your bedroom is said to help.
- According to feng shui bagua map place a Wu Lou in the East sector of your main family ors living room. This is the “universal health luck corner” where the placement of this powerful health and longevity symbol is believed to maximize the well being and constitutions of your whole family.